Old St. Mary’s School Tuition for 2022-2023
What does tuition at Old St. Mary’s school cover?
Tuition at Old St. Mary’s covers operational costs for the School including but not limited to:
● Professional salaries and benefits
● School curriculum and programming
● Health and property insurance
● Books, materials and supplies
● Technology and licenses
● Building utilities, maintenance and repairs
● School health and safety programs
● School building debt repayment
What other fees does Old St. Mary’s School charge in addition to tuition?
● Additional fees apply to the Extended Day Program, Athletics, and Enrichment Activities
● One time building fee of $3,000 for new families
● Special field trips and transportation costs for events may be charged a fee
What is the sibling discount?
● 1st sibling – 10%, 2nd sibling – 15%, 3rd sibling – 20%, 4th and 5th sibling – 50%
What factors influenced the increase in tuition over the 21-22 tuition rate?
● Tuition for returning families reflects an increase of 6% over last year, due to inflation, a rise in health benefits, Archdiocese salary increase, and higher than expected property/casualty insurance. We are able to hold at a 6% increase due to support we received from the federal PPP program this past year.
Is there Financial Aid available to attend Old St. Mary’s?
● Yes! Old St. Mary’s School provides financial assistance through TCS funding and our in-house financial aid. Please click HERE to review our income eligibility guidelines.
Questions? Please contact Finance Director Shannon Carsello firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition and fees are paid through the FACTS online system.